Wednesday, February 20, 2019

My love was not a lie

I do not want to talk to you, "said Wald, on the other hand, calling on the callstand, on the other hand, that he used to give it just for a few months. This time too, his heart was drowned and moisture in his eyes when he said.
"But I have to do. "She stirred herself while shouting herself, she used to refuse her repeatedly. But she became a bit scared.
"Tell, what, talk about?" And finish it, it does not matter to me everyday. "He said angry. After hearing this, he forgot him for a moment what he wanted to say. Do not let me ever talk about what you used to say and let me know what everything I used to do. There were tears that the flow was flowing.

"Speak" was again angered from the other side.

"You, please, let's talk to me, I love you. "It was said to be barely enough.
"I do not want to talk to you. "So much as he kept the phone call.
"Hearing Plays" he did not get it right now. Then he kept watching the phone with a blank phone while watching the tears, tears tiped down with his eyes and how long he could not go away, the reputation was no longer able to call it.
Waled was the brother of Shizia's friend. Both of them had met several times, but nothing of love was in their heart. Both of them used to put a glimpse on each other, but they did not feel comfortable in their opinion. Waleed Ma'am used to go to college every day and then used to see each other sometimes. One day Mammam wanted some notice, because of the absence of Shisa from his brother's mobile phone, Shisha got the number of his brother's name and the guard to the wolf both occasionally to send each other to a lion. They used to talk about lightweight occasionally.
After talking about lightweight talked about two hours, slowly both of them started getting used to each other, then they liked it, again, love, love, what was the promise of something that was full of things. It seemed like that's life, that's all. He became so good to empress each other, so that he did not deny the wale, it seemed that love is a very beautiful feeling. Man is never alone by love because his love is always at all times Talk to you If the feet of man do not fit on the ground, he is roaming in someone else's world. Even after sitting in the middle, he seems to be lost in his thoughts, but he does not mind that he does not interfere with his beloved thoughts. Then she starts feeling lonely. Then he does not run to eat isolation, because he reminds us of his beloved words. The heart has a joy that has never happened before.
Both of them were just watching what they wanted to see, the time passed, friendship turned into love and both started getting in touch all the time, everything started shining with each other. After watching the college life ended, the years passed. Wilhelm's job seemed to be busy in her life. She started giving the shade a short time. He did not mean that he did not love. He used to do so much to him, but after 12 hours of tired work he came home and was just asleep. Sheza feels she feels her upset. Whenever he used to talk, he would just give specifications. In this way the days of the fights came increasing in both of them.

Do not you talk How long are you messing? "Sheza prayed without greeting that she was angry with raising the call.
"I just came home. I am not even sitting on your first bull. Leave everything tell me how are you? "He asked himself humbly and hoped.
"I do not know how it happened. It's half an hour, now you're a good lie. "He then said angry.
"What's wrong with you, it's time to come home, you know everything. "He said in an explanatory manner.
The phone was closed from the other side to the "Hafizullah Hafiz."
He repeatedly called for a text message and said, "Do not let me do anything." Valee picked up the mobile while reading the mess and went to the pudding and self-fries.
Then every day became a routine to be controversy at some point. Both were unable to understand each other, due to which misunderstanding increased. And both of them were tired of those days now.
"Oh, that brother, what happened to everyone in the nose. "Said sister of Walid.
"Why," she pulled the glass of cold drink into her hand, and she turned around. Sheza used to go to her home to meet her occasionally. Even today she was coming to meet her.
"There is a girl saying she will marry her. Take care of her house. But Mama says that you do not have to do with your girl's choice. Let's talk home tomorrow brother. "Sheza's heart beat was sharpened.

"Who is the girl who is the dog?" "He asked while scared.

"Oh, I do not know brother's friend. "He told LaProo.

"Friend's sister?" "Sheza again confirmed that she would take her name. But who was this? he think in his Hart.
"Yes, they have a childhood friend, they also go to their homes, there is a sister, she is named as her." She said to her negligently.
"Rada" put it under control. "Is it so cute? "He said in a lost way.
"Yes, very cute, I've seen it once. "She said smiling. She moisture in the eyes of Sheza, she rose up from a tall.
"I have to walk now enough enough time. "She just said so much and got out faster and left there. She was surprised to see her going.
She sat in the park near the house instead of going home. He did not believe that everything he was getting through was deceived. Tapping the tip tears fell on the heels in his lap. The relationship was already seen by many of his misunderstanding, it was the last blow that was on his heart, all of which was lost to lubricate. His dreams, feelings, attributes and love,
He pulled out his mobile phone and started to text it.
"This is what your house is quarreling for now, keep doing it now. I hate, never come in front of me. Now I will become gold too if I do not accept it. "She smiled and shook her head in her bag and went to the house cleaning tears.
When he went home and saw the mobile, he just had a message "Do not wash, please do not talk to me now." "When he read this message, once again tears fell down with his eyes. He was not convinced that he loved it as much as he would love. And when the person broke the trumpet that you wanted most, then it would not have been so much to be worried that the pain would have been concluded. . He spent a few days quietly, but a moment did not comfort his heart. Every moment was going to be a test, that was all the time living in the eyes. Then she started calling her she would cut every time and again if she picked up, she would cut off without listening.
"Today, Listen to me, once you play," she said. The bus was censored on the other side. She was still messing, and she was tearing rapidly with her eyes, she was on a high end of pain, suddenly she became a friend of childhood, who saw her crying.

"Why are you crying like this? "Hannah got tired of seeing her like this.

"Nothing" She smiled and saw her smile while laughing. Hina was sad to see her red eyes and kept her secret on which she could tell her everything even though she was unwanted.
"Is he the only boy in the world? You are tears for the man who quarrels home for someone else. Your importance is in her life as much as she is telling you now. Look, Shazia, you are a read girl, do not waste yourself for the person who does not care about you. Hey how much more you have to go, it's a tremendous reality in your life as soon as it is better to understand. "He explained it with love.
"I do not see it, I do not see my anger, my heart is burnt. I'm over. Everyday, every day, I have sex with him everyday negliges me, and repeatedly my love remains. I'll wake up again. My honesty is the two hoops, hina ,,, "The crying Hannah heard her crying so much, after crying for some time she said again. Love is killing man, burns, eliminates, nothing, does not save anything inside the world, such an affliction, which never saw, ,, I ended up, "She was speaking quite often.

Hina grew up and embraced her. She was really kind. Hannah wasted unnecessarily.
 
I do not mind my heart, I still believe in it today. I do not know why he loved me too, that's just angry with me, I do not mind my heart. What do I do? "She did not know what she said to believe. Hina did not say anything she was silent, she knew she could not have anything to do with it

No comments: