Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Exercise vs. Mobilic

Abduliyimum is known to be known in the world of Malat. The fans of Mobilat, Jinnat, and Hameed, give the teacher status to Abduliyim. He had just finished cutting the cabin in his life. He was such a great expert of the science that he did not have any effect on his findings (according to my knowledge, which is poor). Your view of how they walked on this knowledge is to be seen. Abhidikum learned from Sanyas a Hindu Sanskrit but it was influenced by an actor of Dhaka that Sayyaa was saying good luck. Taxi operates to Bengal to learn. But the actor refused to teach anything. When their migration system became irrelevant, they sat on the front of the act. Do not drink food, and after a few days, his condition has been imposed by perfection and intention of non-existent intentions. Afterwards his narrative

Baba got upset. They came to me and stood up and said, "Your hobby has shocked me. They feed me a medicine and then feed my strength quickly. He said you are living far away. You go to Panjay Malang in Sindh. Tell me this Teach you what you want. He also wrote a paper named Panjeel Menging. After the long and painful journey, Panjal Muling in Sindh took place. He told me that the misery started Yes .Whatever you want to learn, there is a low penalty of failure. Your death may also occur. Think. I had come from Sindh after thinking and making decisions. Looking at the depth and intention of my passion, Panjay said, "I tell you an easy act if you succeed in it, then you will be able to open the next path."

Panjay gave me money and got to market, asked to bring another shield. I found the target that I lost my head like a pile of pigeons in the ground. It is deeper than your height. Let it stretch more and more than your height. When the grave is torn down, then the teacher is from the pit. It was a big trunk on the height of one hand and then a black cloth from a market, a clay knife, a bowl, a canister oil, and five kilos, which was taken from the furnace furnace. When all the equipment When he came to attend, Panjay teacher said, "Son, now relax. I will tell you when you have to fight in death and fight with death." Meanwhile, Panjaya has also done a short process in my mind. The yen. I had to stay continuously studying. It was a process of twenty-five days. During this process there was a small amount of gold permitted during the process that even sitting on a tech with a wall, lying in the process was prohibited. I had to tell the teacher before coming out. To eat, I had to drink water in a case of thirst and thirst to cook. The teacher says that I am doing the inside but I will sit outside and protect you. He made me believe in me that I am not afraid of what I see. The scene scenes are only meant to be scared, that will not be harmful. The last Sunday of the month of the moon was all I had. Arrived in the wrecked grave. At the time of modernization, I took out a piece of palm from my throat to give me. I put the ointment oil in it and put it in the vinegar. The teacher said to be shining and gave light. The preparation was complete. I fell down and the teacher closed the pit's mouth with a black cloth. I stood in front of the niche in the opposite direction and started reading the wal. Watch out on the neck of your shadow. On the seventh day, the last afternoon of the night, the sounds of the clouds falling asleep, along with the light of my shadow. As I have learned, I have read many scenes in my shadows, but I did not scared. I forgot the number of days, but I was mentally prepared to see any scary scene. I heard the voice of the teacher, he was saying that keeping the heart strong is awaited night. They can only scare you. No harm can happen to you. If the wild birds come to me as soon as possible, They started scared. They ran away and tried to get pregnant. I was sure they were all scared. I do not know how many nights were taken, I saw a man and woman in my shadow, and there were quite a child with them. The scene was of a forest. The woman says to the man hungry, the children are hungry. Give me a big bracelet. Putting the oil, puts it in pieces and puts pieces of meat into it. The verse says, burn the fire under it, the man burns a fire under a lot of woods and bars. The whole woods run, the woman says, the oil was not hot and The woods are over. What will you do? The maid caught a child and kept the child placed on the rings, but the boy screamed, but the man burnt it. The verse says, the oil was still not hot. The man burns another baby. Children's screams are gone and the man burns all the children together, but the oil is not hot. The woman said, "Now you will be able to take care of it." She says, this is now the way that she is doing. The man stretched towards me, but I knew it could only be scared. I was scared and did not stop my career. With this man and woman raised their bracelet and disappeared
 
Standing, standing twenty-four hours, the same phrase was not difficult to repeat every breath. The real problem was the smoke generated by the burning of the oil, physical impression, sleep loss, I lost the feeling of time. I was standing here for centuries, but I had a great support for the strength that I was able to accomplish, for the purpose I was standing. I am telling the chubby chest, otherwise it was that if one had been away, Another startup teacher, Panjay's voice voice, blamed me as a new concern. The baby is last night and the competition is tough. Do not be afraid that they do nothing to harm you. I do not leave any of them in front of you, and I see a bloody animal who has repeatedly seen me. The bloody type of teeth carries in my body but I have no injuries or pain. I do not know how long it has been. The teacher also had the support. Again the teacher's assurance was that nothing could harm you. It's last night that your action is getting successful, not just afraid. Lion teeth in the body and does not fear the human. But I certainly became a liar, but I did not leave my face. I knew it was my guardian. The lion's beast called a human voice. You're very scolded. Do not worry I send my grandfather, he will treat you, you will not survive. The teacher was repeatedly not afraid to fear. It's last night to remind you again. If you do not fear today, you will be the biggest factor in the world. Do not leave your face. You will be successful. In my shadow I saw a white colored snake. The mood, the teeth, the teeth of his teeth were so horrible that I did not hear such scary sounds in my life. My body was sweaty. Life is loved everywhere. The teacher's presence and his repeated assurance that he could not get any physical harm, I got a lot of support. Snake catching seemed to attack me to discard but I could not disconnect. Then he started licking around my legs. I was scared, but the only Sahara was of Ward. My voice was loud because of fear. Outside the teacher's conversation increased. The serpent had completed his surroundings in the veneration of the snake's trap, Marian's voice and teacher's voice. The teacher repeatedly said, "Do not be afraid, I am with you." I am working. Anyone who talks with you in a human language, do not be afraid, your action has become successful. You are going to become the world's biggest actor, not just afraid, and as long as it is in the form of human voice. I do not talk to you, do not leave my face. The snake put my face in front of my face in front of me. I thought I would attack for now. But the snake separated from my body. After falling down he said in human voice. Ask me what you want to say, I told teacher Panjit's terms and asked the attendance method. In response, let him know his three terms. Our issues are fixed. I got my hard color. The teacher caught my hand and pulled out and blessed. It was difficult for me to stand up because of profit. I told the teacher to give me a copy. The capitalist teacher said. All the qualities you have seen are all talented to you. Take the prescriptions and serve them too. You are now on the second number after me and there is no factor in your competition in the whole country. Initially it was successful to subdue a rationale. Which was not a minor success. In a few days I realized the power of immense. I could get everything that could be imagined.

No comments: