Sunday, February 17, 2019

Learn to trust yourself

"In today's era, you can not believe anyone." Even on the basis of belief, he betrayed him. "Uthman showed his friend to the friend of great trouble.
"That's exactly the way. Now you do not mind to trust anyone. "Harris said while supporting.
"But it does not understand who to believe in the end. Everybody sees you green garden, but later when it comes to reality, it shows that all was cheated. You should go to someone in the market as well. To sell goods, you will make such flexible things that you will buy everything by understanding it, but then you will know that there is nothing more than half of what you describe. And the liar will surely swear to his favors. "
"Many people make gold while selling one thing, nothing better than that. But if the same thing is to buy them back, there is nothing worse than that. I bought a plot from a property dealer. When selling a plot, when he described his qualities, he found the fortresses in the land that would not get you a better plot. Buy it as soon as you can. Its location is the best. It will increase the price in days. There is 60 feet ahead of it. He has a mosque and a park. Power will come very soon. Demand notice has been submitted. Gas pipes have been made. I am impressed by what he bought and bought the plot. "
"So did everything happen just like he said".
"When did not happen like this? The Parapet Dealer took the commission to the side. Now when the second passes, I need some money. I went to the property dealer. I told him to buy this plot from me, so he told me that his value was reduced by twenty percent now. How can I say that? Did you tell me or that it would increase the price in days? If I have become second now, he told me that the producers of this colony have fled. He has all the work done. You will be happy if you take the price that I am giving you, after few months you will not get so much money from this plot. I was surprised to see that his second conversation What was the difference between me and today? Finally, how long will we betray others for getting some TC commission and earning unprofitable profit? "

"What exactly did somebody know about me with me?" She pleased me to contribute to a school that this school is a very big brand of school. Regarding her franchise is the name of Mir. I have given half the money and half money. I first partnered with another man. The school was built in her house. Now I have fought with him and I have removed it. Partner with me I thought the reader was. It would be right to say that I took the proportionate amount. The amount was given and the school started shifting in a new building. After all, I realized that if it is a French school, with Head Office The contact should also be there. But my partner gave me the satisfaction that when we pay half the franchises, then we will give everything head office. At the same time I came to know that the head office has done a training in which it will attend China's high schools but our branches did not have any names. On this, the Mirpum tied and Rimen went to Headfield and branches, but found out that no franchise was released on the name of my partner. He has started returning from the name of school only to the number of people who have returned or disagreed. There is a lot of fraud. Every time someone is in a hurry for somebody to stay. Sometimes, whenever the lawyer returns to the turtle, he returns to the students by giving an excuse and makes the future of the dark dark, and sometimes he returns simple people like me to make his own water. Listen to his words. None of the glamorines and if you trust him, you are not a fool. "
"It is very common that such stories are foolish, and people are fooling other people on the day, but what is the way to avoid it?"
"We now get rid of these nurse when we seduce them. They should not be greedy. Nothing is made to sleep in days. If something is getting you very cheap, do research on it. If a person is luring you a lot of money then it is not possible. Why does not he earn himself from himself and why he wants to give you gold ear? Always hang people who themselves have not been honest and they call themselves to others. The servant who is showing you a green garden is not taking advantage of it, and we get rid of such a novice for our ease. "
"How to trust yourself?"
 
"Know your skills. The more you know about your abilities, the more you will increase your trust. Do not make others your stairs because they may climb you and pull the ladder from the bottom. Fear the failure of failure. Failure is always the one that tries. Instead of partnering with others start a small scale business alone. I've always seen the successful working people. Partnership is important in partnership. Often people shine their business by using you and when they reach the point of view, you do not have to raise your hands on the ground. Increase your skills regularly. The process of learning is never over. Secrets of business are not taught in colleges or universities schools, but they get stunned only due to stomach. If you are able to trust yourself, then the power of the world can make you everybody but you can A force and power generates a strong and successful man
 

No comments: