Friday, February 1, 2019

If I was a husband

You will ask why I have such a feeling in my heart? Are you saying this? This is my wish, a long time.
This wish has been flowing since my heart since I did not even know the difference between boy girl.
The arose took place in my heart that day, when the first time my brother was entrusted with me, "when" and "no" is the only difference that when I thought it was a wish ( Brother would have been, and he would have punished and punished them with brutality and cruelty, and he would have beaten them, that they would remember, and now think I wish I became a man (husband) and my " Oppressed and unbelievable. "My wife is the only reason why she once said," Would it be good if I was a wife and you husband? "I replied.
"So, do not you have to think about it?

Well tell me if you were husband, what would you do? "

She would not have been.


Let's say you're hubby." Now tell me, what will you do?

I can count on my gaming gun and I will do it, but I'll do it, but just let me laugh."


And the truthfulness was a bit tremendous over me for a while, this spirit-pride idea created a vivid reality in my whole body and I began to think that if I became a husband, what would have happened, but the same It is not enough that I would go to Husband, with my husband, I would be my wife - whenever it was fun.

Look at the eye of all imagination - now I am a husband.

I have to go somewhere in the party, I start my own preparations.
I do not mind, do not let me stand in front of the mirror, when the corkmith powder comes together, I will get my black face to the extent of my black face, then tie tie, and it takes less than half an hour to correct the nose. Press the crane pressed crane, make the color of the tie colored porcelain in the upper pocket of the coat, the dirty rod that comes with the mouth, the hand, the spoon and the pitcher, put it in the pocket of the pocket. .
On top of my head, the baby tries to put the tone of hair on the head, so that it does not show the spotlight from anywhere.
Unfortunately, there is only one mirror at home and it takes me less than three hours for less.
After explaining the homework of the housewife and directed to close the door well, when my wife (my current husband) stood standing before the mirror and started making a makeup, then I said just like my current husband. 'Just get ready now, because of you late in the party.
From the singing and decorations of women saved
I repeatedly said, it's late, hurry up, he gets ready straight in the dark fifteen minutes and quickly wears a new and an old chapel in a hurry, or leaving the sari to the wallet The air purse is hanging in hand, and I am happy with the heart, and remembering his former husbandly abundance.

Almost all people are going back when we arrive in the invitation.
But I'm very clean by saying this easily.
"Sorry, they are late in preparation." You know the women's makeup.

Then who dared to deny this universal lie (which is called reality).

Consider one of the most important aspects of becoming a husband.

I have to go somewhere in the morning, December is cold cold.
I swear a four-hour alarm in the clock, my wife sinks with the edge of the alarm and continuously shouting and goes to the kitchen and prepares for breakfast.
How dare you take away the servant so long, tell me, when the husband does not wake up, what will the servant do?
The kitchen feels sound, and I am getting caught in the wound.
Another strange thing would be that reading writing equipment and comfort for me would be available at all times, and I would read a lot of writing at leisure times, seeing my busy engagement, my wife was wearing hot tea tea, not just like this. Every time a person arrives in '' not home '' message.
At that time, I would not have been my pleasure when I saw that my wife is now writing something


No comments: